Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Swano adding to the blog...look out!!!

Hola!  This is the other half, Brian Swan aka 'Swano'.  I journal just about everyday...missing just a couple days per month.  It has been on my mind since we left San Diego on Nov 25th, 2008 that I would start our blog back up that we created back in 2006 when we ventured around the globe for 2.5 months.  The only problem is just that...I kept it in my mind.


We are currently on Day 123 of our 2 year Journey (this timeframe will likely adjust)!  What can I say, I am living my passion...which is surfing the world's best waves in the most beautiful locations while working a mobile business.   If you were to tell me that I would be doing this 4 years ago when I was an engineer for almost 10 years...I would have to say that you were on some serious drugs.  We are living the lifestyle of our dreams...and most importantly, demonstrating to others the possibility that they can for themselves.

Well, it is business time for me, so I will connect with you tomorrow from Puerto Escondido!

Adios,
Swano